- 8 oz cream Cheese, Softened
- 8 oz Sour Cream or 8 oz Plain Yogurt
- 5 tsp Oregano
- 1/3 Cup Original Homemade Hot Sauce - or to taste
Mix cream cheese and sour cream until smooth texture. Mix in oregano and hot sauce. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- 1 lb Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1 pkg Tri-Color Pasta
- 8 oz pkg of Sharp Provolone Cheese, cubed
- 14.5 oz can Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2.25 oz can sliced Black Olives, drained
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow Pepper, chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Mild Original Homemade Hot Suace
Cook sausage until browned. Drain. Cook pasta according to directions for al dente. Drain.
In a large bowl, combine sausage, pasta, cheese and vegetables. Toss with the olive oil, then add the hot sauce and toss to blend well.
Serve hot or cold